REDEEMER UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST BUILDING USAGE FORM
Letter of Expectation for use of the facility for FUNERALS
Redeemer United Church of Christ is pleased to make available our smoke free facility for your event and asks that you please respect our procedures and policies.
The FUNERAL Policy includes a 4 hour time period inclusive of any time in the building prior to or after the funeral service. This includes the time of set up for visitation/service by family and funeral personnel. Also included in the 4 hour period is the reception (if appropriate) pre or post service.
Due at time of funeral arrangements:
1) A completed Building Rental Form.
2) A cleaning fee for 2 hours of custodial time (if reception is planned).
3) The total Funeral event fee.
The contract signee will receive the contact information for:
· Redeemer’s Pastor
· Redeemer’s Funeral Coordinator
· Redeemer’s Sound Technician
· Redeemer’s Musician
· List of Caterer’s who can provide food for a Funeral Reception
o It is the signee’s responsibility to contact the desired caterer and coordinate food delivery time for the day of the Funeral (within the four hour time period) with the Funeral Coordinator.
o Redeemer will provide water and coffee/tea/cocoa service pre and post service.
Redeemer Church door code or keys will NOT be issued. Instead, the church provides a Funeral Coordinator available to accept flower and food caterer deliveries during the funeral time period. The Funeral Coordinator will be there to assist the family and funeral personnel to assure smooth flow of deliveries and the reception (if planned). The Funeral Coordinator is responsible for opening doors and locking the doors.
No photos or artifacts should be attached to wall/ceiling surfaces without prior approval of the Funeral Coordinator or Building & Grounds Ministry Team representative.
REDEEMER UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST BUILDING USAGE FUNERAL FORM
W220 N4915 Town Line Road, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
· Sanctuary (includes 4 hours) $275 (non-member) $175 (member)
§ Funeral Coordinator
§ Building use and cleaning
· If Reception pre or post service fee
includes table set-up/take down, kitchen use
· Sound Technician Basic: use of sound system $ 50 $ 50
o Deluxe: powerpoint, etc. $100 $100
Ministerial, sound and music services for events should be
scheduled separately with the Pastor and appropriate
musician(s). Building reservation does not guarantee
the availability of either.
· Musician/Pianist/Organist (if available) $150 $150
· Pastor (suggested fees) $200-$300 $150-$200