Redeemer United Church of Christ has an exciting part-time position open for their Office administrator position. If you are innovative, creative, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment, you will enjoy this opportunity! This person must have a high school diploma or equivalent, along with database experience or training. This person would work 25 hours per week, Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM, and may occasionally require extra hours during peak times.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite: including WORD, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint is a must.
- The ability to follow through with details, organize, administrate, share information and accuracy/neatness of work is also a must.
- Record keeping/filing skills are needed
- Ability to plan-ahead and anticipate workload changes to accommodate seasonal calendar events and special advocacy needs as they arise is needed.
- Effective communicator, with strong oral and written skills along with excellent people skills, as well as willingness to share tasks and work with other staff and volunteers is needed.
- Database system knowledge and experience of Servant Keeper and a religious institution is preferred.
- Knowledge of office equipment for functions and simple troubleshooting is a plus.
The Redeemer community meets in a lovely structure built in 2006, sitting on 10 acres of natural prairie, in what used to be a rural setting until the last two decades of robust residential development. Now, the country property is surrounded by thousands of new homes and developments from five municipalities; Pewaukee, Brookfield, Sussex, Menomonee Falls and Lisbon.
Like its changing community, Redeemer is looking to better serve their neighbors by living out their mission and vision statements in new and creative ways:
Redeemer is a church inclusive of all God’s people, attentive to God’s Word, supportive of one another, and responsive to Christ’s call. Their vision is to be spiritually alive, inclusive of all God's people and engaged in their communities.
If interested in joining the journey, please send your resume to RedeemerUCCEmployment@gmail.com.