As part of our covenantal relationship as a church family, we will place the health and safety of our members as our number 1 priority. We ask that all attendees follow these guidelines to keep our church family healthy and make worship a positive experience.
1.Masks will need to be worn for the duration of the service covering both mouth and nose.
2. Soft singing will be permitted during our worship services.
3. Please do not bring food or beverages into the sanctuary.
4. Upon arrival, please keep your jacket with you. Check in with the Usher. Bulletins are available. Jackets will be hung on the back of your chair in the sanctuary - not at the coat racks.
5. Ushers will seat you please spread apart to keep physical distance but also keep families together. We seat the church front to back and then leave the church back to front allowing time in between parties.
6. When using the bathroom please limit the number of people in the restroom to two people. Please use the Clorox Wipes provided in the bathrooms for cleaning after use.
7. If you are bringing children please make sure that they are in their seats throughout the worship. There will be clean kid packs for coloring available by the entrance to the sanctuary. The Kiddie Keep will not be open. Children's time will happen kids may choose to come forward and sit on the carpet squares or remain in their seats.